가림랜드가 기록하는 새로운 노인복지 이야기
티스토리·쇼츠·틱톡·로고송까지, 가림랜드가 기록하는 새로운 노인복지 이야기
요즘 저는 ‘가림랜드’라는 이름으로 노인복지 현장의 이야기를 하나씩 기록하고 있습니다.
처음부터 거창한 계획이 있었던 것은 아닙니다. 가림요양원과 가림주간보호센터에서 어르신들이 생활하시는 모습, 프로그램에 참여하며 웃으시는 순간, 묵묵히 돌봄을 이어가는 직원들의 이야기를 조금 더 많은 분과 나누고 싶어 시작했습니다.
티스토리와 네이버 블로그에는 노인 건강, 장기요양제도, 요양원과 주간보호센터 이용에 도움이 되는 정보를 정리하고 있습니다. 의료·복지 정보는 과장하지않고, 보호자들이 실제로 궁금해하는 내용을 이해하기 쉽게 전달하려 노력하고 있습니다.
그리고 유튜브 쇼츠와 틱톡에는 어르신들의 체조, 미술, 인지교구 활동, 노래교실 등 다양한 일상을 짧은 음악과함께 영상으로 소개하고 있습니다. 영상 제작과 편집은 아직 배우는 중이지만, 어르신들의 즐거운 표정과 따뜻한 현장 분위기가 잘 전해지기를 바라는 마음으로 한 편씩 만들고 있습니다.
최근에는 AI를 활용해 가림요양원과 가림주간보호센터를 위한 로고송도 만들어 보고 있습니다. 어르신들이 프로그램 시간에 함께 듣고 따라 부를 수 있는 노래, 직원들에게 작은 힘이 되는 노래, 보호자들에게 안심과 위로를 전하는 노래를 만들고 싶었습니다.
처음에는 단순한 홍보 콘텐츠라고 생각했지만, 음악 한 곡이 어르신들에게 즐거움을 드리고 직원들에게는 응원이 될 수 있다는 사실을 조금씩 느끼고 있습니다.
아직 부족한 점이 많고 조회수가 기대만큼 나오지 않는 날도 있습니다. 그래도 지금의 기록들이 차곡차곡 쌓이면 언젠가는 가림의 진심과 노인복지 현장의 가치가 더 많은 분들에게 전해질 것이라고 믿습니다.
From Blog Posts to Shorts, TikTok, and Original Theme Songs: GARIMLAND’s New Approach to Sharing Eldercare Stories
These days, I have been documenting stories from the eldercare field under the name “GARIMLAND.”
It did not begin as a large or ambitious project. I simply wanted to share meaningful moments from everyday life at Garim Nursing Home and Garim Adult Day Care Center: older adults smiling during activities, staff members providing attentive care, and families gradually finding reassurance.
Sharing Practical Eldercare Information
Through our blogs, I write about older adult health, long-term care, caregiving, nursing homes, and adult day care services.
Many families begin searching for information only after noticing changes in a parent’s health, mobility, or memory. At that point, complicated terminology and unfamiliar care systems can feel overwhelming.
My goal is to explain these subjects in plain and accessible language while avoiding exaggerated or overly definitive claims. Medical conditions and long-term care services can differ depending on each person’s health, care needs, eligibility, and individual circumstances.
For this reason, information found online should be used as a helpful reference rather than as a substitute for professional medical advice or an individual consultation.
I am still learning, reviewing, and improving every article. Nevertheless, I hope each post can offer a useful starting point for families facing an unfamiliar caregiving journey.
Recording Everyday Moments Through Short Videos
YouTube Shorts and TikTok have given me a new way to introduce everyday life in eldercare.
Our short videos may include morning exercises, art and coloring activities, cognitive games, traditional play, singing classes, rehabilitation activities, or seasonal events.
These activities may appear simple, but they can provide opportunities for movement, communication, emotional expression, and social connection. The level of participation and possible benefits may vary depending on each person’s health and cognitive condition.
Short videos can also help families see that life in a care facility is not defined only by illness or physical limitations. There can be laughter, friendship, music, achievement, and many small but meaningful moments.
I am not a professional video creator. I am still learning how to choose the right scenes, add captions, edit footage, and match each video with suitable music.
Some videos receive only a small number of views, but I try not to feel discouraged. Even a simple record can hold great meaning for an older adult, a family member, or a care worker.
Creating Original Songs with AI
Recently, I have also started experimenting with AI-assisted music creation.
I have created several original theme songs for Garim Nursing Home, Garim Adult Day Care Center, home-visit care services, home-visit bathing teams, exercise sessions, and birthday celebrations.
At first, I considered these songs to be simple promotional content. As I continued creating them, however, I began to see another possibility.
Music can brighten an activity session. A familiar chorus can encourage older adults to clap, move, or sing along according to their individual abilities. A song of appreciation can remind care workers that their daily efforts are seen and valued.
A gentle song may also offer comfort to family members who feel worried or guilty after arranging professional care for a loved one.
The songs are still experimental, and each one needs further improvement. Even so, I hope they can become a warm and enjoyable part of the atmosphere at Garim rather than serving only as advertisements.
More Than Promotion
Managing several online channels requires more time and effort than I initially expected. Every platform has a different format, audience, and style of communication.
Blog posts need reliable, carefully organized information. Short-form videos must communicate a clear message within a limited amount of time. TikTok content needs a natural rhythm that captures attention quickly. Music needs memorable lyrics and a tone that feels appropriate for older adults and their families.
I am learning these differences one step at a time.
The purpose of GARIMLAND is not to present everything as perfect. It is to document the sincere efforts, improvements, challenges, and everyday stories found in the eldercare field.
Trust is not created by a single advertisement. It grows through consistent communication, honest records, and a willingness to keep improving.
Continuing One Small Step at a Time
There are still many things I do not know. Sometimes a video does not turn out as planned, an article needs to be rewritten, or a song sounds different from what I imagined.
Even then, I try again.
I believe that consistent records can eventually become a valuable archive of eldercare. They may help families understand care services, encourage people working in the field, and show that later life can still include dignity, connection, activity, and joy.
GARIMLAND will continue sharing stories from Garim Nursing Home and Garim Adult Day Care Center with a humble and sincere heart.
Thank you to everyone who reads our posts, watches our videos, listens to our songs, and quietly supports this journey. Even a single view, comment, or word of encouragement gives us the strength to continue.
GARIMLAND | 가림랜드
사람을 먼저 생각하는 가림요양원의 이야기
노인 건강과 장기요양 정보, 따뜻한 돌봄 현장과 어르신들의 일상을 꾸준히 기록합니다.
가림요양원 · 가림주간보호센터
Linktree: https://linktr.ee/garimland
#GARIMLAND #가림랜드 #가림요양원 #가림주간보호센터 #Eldercare #SeniorCare #LongTermCare #NursingHome #AdultDayCare #Caregiving

댓글
댓글 쓰기